Megan Fox Cast as April O’Neil in New TMNT

24 Feb

Despite their war of words and Michael Bay firing Megan Fox from the Transformers movie, it appears that it’s all water under the bridge. Bay has cast Fox as the Turtles friend and ally, April O’Neil. If your not familiar with April O’Neil she’s known for being the smart, sassy and relatively normal compared to the crazy rambunctious Ninja Turtles. So why would the studio and Michael Bay decide to cast an “actress” with no real presence, who doesn’t share any qualities with April O’Neil and is known for causing problems on set?

My first choice would have been Anne Hatahway or Claire Danes. If you had to pick another actress to play April O’Neil, who would you pick?

Advertisements

7 Responses to “Megan Fox Cast as April O’Neil in New TMNT”

1. Christie February 27, 2013 at 8:52 am #

I like Claire Danes. Would also like Mena Suvari, Scarlet Johanson and anyone not Megan Fox.

• calmiron February 28, 2013 at 12:06 am #

Mena Suvari – she wouldn’t be a bad choice. I can’t remember the last time I saw her in something.

2. Tammy Bramley February 27, 2013 at 2:47 pm #

I am sensing you are not a Megan Fox fan? I don’t know much about her, but I don’t understand all of the fuss with her, you know? I have no idea what movie you are actually referring to, but I am a big fan of all things Anne Hathaway and Claire Danes!

• calmiron February 28, 2013 at 12:01 am #

I don’t hate Megan Fox, but she is a terrible actress and she always lands roles that don’t suit her.

3. Laura March 3, 2013 at 4:11 am #

Megan fox sucks. She can’t play April O’Neil – probably got the job by sucking some cock. I am not a big Clair Danes fan, but she would have the right look for sure. Scarlet would be an excellent choice.
    I think Brie Larson (United States of Tara, Scott Pilgrim) would be an excellent choice.

4. Brandon June 8, 2013 at 8:37 pm #

I’d like to see Jennifer Lawrence fill the role. She’s hot and badass.

• calmiron June 11, 2013 at 12:13 am #

Jennifer Lawrence is actually a good actress too unlike some other people…